Manufacturing Compliance Manager
Interim position with Pladis / Verkade
For 6 months, 5 days/week in Zaandam!
The fundamentals of the Position are:
- Facilitates the implementation of the Central Compliance strategy on site.
- Manages the maintenance of site Compliance systems to the standards determined by the Central Compliance team and by regulatory bodies.
- Is a member of the site’s Leadership team and provides effective leadership and co-ordination of the compliance team resources within the site to ensure they are prepared to manage all relevant Compliance issues and challenges.
Distinctive features of the Candidate are:
- Experienced QA/Food Safety or HS&E practitioner with suitable experience of working in a managerial role.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in at least one of the two above occupations;
- Formal Auditing Qualification either ISO lead auditor or OHSAS and confident with use of IT.