Manufacturing Compliance Manager
Interim position with Pladis / Verkade
For 6 months, 5 days/week in Zaandam!
The fundamentals of the Position are:
- Facilitates the implementation of the Central Compliance strategy on site.
- Manages the maintenance of site Compliance systems to the standards determined by the Central Compliance team and by regulatory bodies.
- Is a member of the site’s Leadership team and provides effective leadership and coordination of the compliance team resources within the site to ensure they are prepared to manage all relevant Compliance issues and challenges.
Distinctive features of the Candidate are:
- Experienced QA/Food Safety or HS&E practitioner with suitable experience of working in a managerial role.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in at least one of the two above occupations;
- Formal Auditing Qualification either ISO lead auditor or OHSAS and confident with use of IT.