Zernike Advanced Processing (ZAP) Facility
Consultancy assignment for Hanzehogeschool
Part-time for 6 months in Groningen!
Key points of the Mission are:
- To define an outline process technology pilot facility that meets the needs of the manufacturing industry;
- Put together an outline innovation, education and demonstration program that meets the research and training needs of the industry;
- To propose a supportive partnership with a financial intent obtained for this purpose from the participating Enterprises, Research and Educational Institutions (the 3 O’s).
Characteristics of the Candidate are:
- Proven track record of similar assignments in the agri-food sector, realizing multi-year partnerships between the 3 O’s;
- Knowledge and experience of working with multi-disciplinary teams and internal / external stakeholders;
- Insider in the industry, able to leverage his/her network for the success of the assignment.