Immediate availability, for a period of 6 months in the central region of the Netherlands!
Are you capable of enhancing production efficiency without jeopardizing the product quality?
Tasks of the Position are:
- Identifying opportunities for process improvement in production, analyzing relevant data and formulating proposals for improvement projects and processes.
- Executing, monitoring, and adjusting the implementation of these projects, and effectively communicating and presenting results to various departments and disciplines within the organization.
- Contributing to efficient communication structures within the organization by implementing improvements that yield short-term enhancements in production efficiency.
Characteristics of the Candidate are:
- A proven track record as a Continuous Improvement Specialist, particularly in enhancing production efficiency within the food industry.
- Current knowledge and experience in World Class Manufacturing and related improvement programs and methodologies, including Lean and TPM.
- A demonstrated affinity with the vegetable and/or potato processing industry.