Interim position at Merieux NutriSciences
Immediately, 4 days/week and for 6 months in Ede!
Duties of the Position are:
- Manage, implement and optimize quality systems, transition to new ISO system;
- Plan, prepare, supervise and handle internal and external audits;
- Manage and prepare specifications, work instructions, quality and safety procedures.
Characteristics of the Candidate are:
- HBO / WO education level Food or other appropriate education;
- Proven track record as a QA Officer or Manager in food with knowledge of food law and quality systems (including ISO 17025);
- Experience preferably gained in international environment.