Principal Food Scientist
Permanent position with Griffith Foods
Fulltime employment, office located in Herentals Belgium
Tasks of the Position are:
- Lead multiple priorities, projects, timelines concurrently and successful implementation and completion of R & D projects;
- Uses technical and problem-solving skills to approach complex projects and takes on the role of Project Leader, acting as a mentor to more junior scientists;
- Acquires and maintains the necessary technical skills and scientific knowledge through reading and training in new technologies and participating in industry associations.
Characteristics of the Candidate are:
- MSc degree in Food Science, Food Technology, Food Chemistry or related technical degree;
- Minimum 7 years of R&D and Product Development experience within the food industry, application of functional ingredients preferably related to meat or protein processing;
- Language skills: fluent in Dutch and English.