Permanent position with Dawn Foods
Based in Steenderen!
The fundamentals of the Position are:
- Manage the overall activities of the plant including the directing, advising and managing of (in)direct subordinates to ensure strong team members and team performance;
- Achieving results, including sustainable profit, reducing conversion costs, targets on LTA reduction, reducing complaints and delivery performance;
- Schedule and achieving results in continuous improvement projects.
Distinctive features of the Candidate are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing, Engineering, Management and/or Food Technology;
- 10 years leadership experience in a manufacturing facility with 5 years relevant plant management experience;
- Experience in an international working environment in the food industry and a proven track record in achieving results in the area of quality and/or safety is a must.