Immediate availability, period of 6 months in the central region of the Netherlands!
Tasks of the position:
- Implement Manufacturing Excellence program within one of the Dutch production plants;
- Execute, monitor and adjust the implementation and engage various departments and disciplines within the organization;
- Contribute to efficient communication structures by implementing improvements that yield short-term enhancements in production.
Characteristics of the candidate:
- A proven track record as a Manufacturing Manager enhancing production efficiency within the food industry;
- Current knowledge and experience in World Class Manufacturing and related improvement programs and methodologies, including Lean and TPM;
A demonstrated affinity with the vegetable and/or potato processing industry.