Supply Chain Director Europe
Permanent position with Dawn Foods
Based in Amstelveen!
The fundamentals of the Position are:
- Ensure customers to receive the right product, in the right time on defined quality, quantity and cost;
- Manage the supply chain budget (internal/external spend) and optimize total related supply chain costs and reducing working capital;
- Implement best practice in Europe with regard to S&OP processes, Warehousing Footprint and integration of OTC and MTD processes.
Distinctive features of the Candidate are:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Logistics or equivalent studies;
- 5 – 10 years in Supply Chain leadership / manager role with SCM direct reports, including international responsibility and leading an international team;
- Experience with Supply Chain optimization projects required – preferably in the food industry – such as materials management, S&OP, Transport and Warehousing.